Style and Design

Hes at it again!!!Now hes posting items on Craigslist, getting deposits and screwing whoever he can.

Hes in my sights!! He even send pretend refunds from Quickpay only to cancel the next day. This guy is a lifelong scammer and goes by many names. He tries to stay under radar using small denominations.

Hes a convicted felon and served prison time. Please look for any of the above names and stay clear. Please add any info as I am pursuing all legal options. At this point I would just like to see him back in prison where he belongs!!!

POS for sure!

his company Blast Media is a complete front for his crimes.Current phone number: 407-442-3127

I didn't like: Scammers.

Had an Experience with Getblastednow?

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1318778

Thanks for the heads up on this. he posted some wheels in dallas craigslist and he asked me for my number.

I showed him this link and he deleted the ad.

to Anonymous #1318850

Haha! He's a lifetime scammer! Glad you saw this.

Miami, Florida, United States #1318701

Looks like he screwed me also. I have to admit, he is good at what he does.

to Anonymous #1318757

Same thing?

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1319716

He posted an ad for wheel/tires on Orlando Craigslist and I texted him.

He told me that he was the owner of www.getblasted.com and he made everything sound really good.

The webpage is legit. He told me he was headed to Las Vegas to try to close a deal but the tires were being delivered to his house along with another car. I offered to go to Orlando to get them and we were cool with that.

He then contacted me and told me his driver had offered to deliver them to me because he had another pickup down my way but then, the driver refused to accept any money. They were supposed to be delivered on Thursday, April 13th.

I deposited $500.00 into his account Wednesday evening (I kept the account number) and waited for the delivery. I was then informed that there was a delay until Saturday. I still believed him. Saturday came and went and Dave contacted me and told me the driver had a cancellation and decided to drop off the tires in Orlando with the car.

I again offered to go to Orlando to get them and then he said his Brother was coming "down south" and would bring them on Thursday, April 20th. Well, that day came and went and then I saw this page. I told Dave that I just needed a refund and he offered the Chase Quickpay option. That's when I knew I got scammed.

I played along and gave him a good email address to send it to.

He keeps saying it is pending.I think the only option is to go knock on his door and ask politly for...

to Anonymous #1318862

Sorry

to Anonymous Sarasota, Florida, United States #1319345

Do you have any info to share? I might have someone to help us.

to Joe Southwest Brevard Cnty, Florida, United States #1319409

Anybody wanting to know about him email me at amycafua@yahoo.com I have some info. My husband worked for him in Orlando until April 1st then quit.